See our BLOG to discover how!
- Find joy in the rhythm of each step…
- Awaken your senses to the everyday beauty all around you!
- Stretch your body & your imagination…
- Relax & reflect, ponder life’s mysteries.
- Walk onward with energy & grace–be peacefully refreshed…
Join me for Just Love Walking PODCASTS, so we can just love walking together!
Today is yours for the taking–make it count! Start Walking More Today!
Walking Readiness Checklist
Are you ready to go walking?
Here’s a Walking Readiness Checklist: shoes, socks, clothing, accessories, water, for comfort & ease when you’re out & about on your walk! Check it out!
- Shoes – Wear shoes that are well-fitting, flexible, light, have arch support, some cushioning and non-flared, flat heels (for easy heel lead strides).
- Socks – Wear moisture wicking socks to keep your feet dry.
- Clothing – Dress in light, weather appropriate layers that provide protection from wind, cold air & sun. Have head cover available (hood or hat), too.
- Accessories – If needed, bring some lip balm, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a light cross-shoulder, or waist pack for small items (including your keys, a few dollars, cell phone/mp3 player), or have zippered pockets to secure them in.
- Water – Make sure you’re hydrated before you leave and if you’re going to be out for 30 minutes or more, bring along a small bottle of water, too!
The choice is yours and the time is now! Start Walking More Today!
Why Walk? What are the Benefits?
How does walking enhance your life? How can you integrate walking into your daily lifestyle?
What are some of the best walking venues for day-to-day walking? Special outing venues?